This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Hello :)
HI,

cool an new boy ;-)
Have fun here :-)

I want to see your book ^^
Again, thanks for the greetingsSmile

Have a nice daySmile
Hello,

welcome here and have a nice time!
Hi Franzi, Yes, I plan to trees, animals, plants and other things tooSmile

Sorry for the late answer

Best regards,

mark.k

Franzi schrieb:hi mark, nice to see you!
i'm really looking forward to seeing photos from you - do i understand correctly, that you create animals on you own? cool!
Cool, I think planning is sometimes even more fun than working with patterns - you are somehow more proud of what you did Biggrin
I want to see photos :lol:
Ganz liebe Grüße!
Franzi
Welcome to this board! Amazing you doing a book, Im looking forward it, wondering what kind of creations you do!
The worlds becomes really small in this virtuality, talking to people from all over the world using translators and such.
Is there another reason for you learning german besides beading?
Hello Tiz,
first of all, sorry for the late answer.
The beading is first, but also I was looking for information about purchasing, new techniques, books, etc.
We have a lot of things can not get it. I found several good places (using the forum): eg. Creativ Freizeit (Brigitte Mund), Opitec (Germany, Hungary)... I met a book "Japanische Mini-Perlentiere".
Hahaha, did you know that the owner of this forum created the book Japanische-Mini-Perlentiere?
Her Nickname in here is Jalaila. It's the first german book explaining this new technique. Biggrin
Yes, I know Smile

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste